The African pension funds are estimated to be holding USD334 billion in assets. 90 percent of these assets are held in only 4 countries..
The Swaziland Pension Funds Investment and Management Forum gives pension funds, fund managers, institutional investors as well as government, a platform to discuss implementable strategies of developing the Swaziland economy. This forum is designed to provide delegates access to industry-led insights, analysis of best practices in fund management, sustainable investment strategies and governance. Delegates will access alternative asset classes for pensions and retirement funds; particularly private equity with focus on emerging non-traditional asset classes and portfolio allocation strategies.
Why you need to attend
- Review Swaziland specific reforms and regulatory framework, market trends and environment,
- Hear from thought leaders and expert speakers presenting the latest and best industry practices,
- Network with senior decision makers, pension fund managers and investment professionals, build-on existing business relationships,
- Increase your brand visibility and awareness by showcasing your fund operations team expertise,
- Improve trustee decision-making and the know-how in the investment strategy of the scheme.
2018 Forum Features
- Forum topics – themes are pioneered by industry in influencers, business schools and policy makers,
- Exclusive audience – restricted to not more than 200 delegates who are leaders in diverse markets,
- Interactive and keynote sessions designed to showcase sector trends and developments,
- Access practical and realistic experiences via carefully selected case studies,
- Pre-arranged business meetings designed to maximise networking opportunities.
To generate and maintain , through our investor-client networking platforms, long-terms investment relations with international investors thereby creating corridors into AFRICA bringing in notable returns and economic growth, with high level of integrity.
Get in touch with us
20 Van Beek Street Maboneng, JHB 2094
Mon to Thur: 8:30 - 16:30 Fri: 8:30 - 15:00
+27 11 040 3410