The African pension funds are estimated to be holding USD334 billion in assets. 90 percent of these assets are held in only 4 countries..
The Swaziland Pension Funds Investment and Management Forum gives pension funds, fund managers, institutional investors as well as government, a platform to discuss implementable strategies of developing the Swaziland economy. This forum is designed to provide delegates access to industry-led insights, analysis of best practices in fund management, sustainable investment strategies and governance. Delegates will access alternative asset classes for pensions and retirement funds; particularly private equity with focus on emerging non-traditional asset classes and portfolio allocation strategies.
Why you need to attend
- Review Swaziland specific reforms and regulatory framework, market trends and environment,
- Hear from thought leaders and expert speakers presenting the latest and best industry practices,
- Network with senior decision makers, pension fund managers and investment professionals, build-on existing business relationships,
- Increase your brand visibility and awareness by showcasing your fund operations team expertise,
- Improve trustee decision-making and the know-how in the investment strategy of the scheme.
2018 Forum Features
- Forum topics – themes are pioneered by industry in influencers, business schools and policy makers,
- Exclusive audience – restricted to not more than 200 delegates who are leaders in diverse markets,
- Interactive and keynote sessions designed to showcase sector trends and developments,
- Access practical and realistic experiences via carefully selected case studies,
- Pre-arranged business meetings designed to maximise networking opportunities.