Bostwana Infrastructure Investment summit
Botswana Urban Infrastructure Investment Summit 2018 is a gathering of high-level multi-sectoral stakeholders in the infrastructure, investment and economic development spheres with the aim to drive infrastructure investment in the country. The summit will map out strategies to guide the regeneration of key infrastructure sub-sectors as means of Botswana economic development.
KEY SECTORS OF FOCUS
- Power and Energy
- Water and Water Resources
- Road and Transport
- Housing and Real Estate
- ICT and Digital Infrastructure
2018 summit partners
- Encourage infrastructure, real estate and property investments in Botswana
- Grow the infrastructure project bond market
- Identify new strategies and technologies for challenges & opportunities facing the sector
- Decide what kind of policies and partnerships need to be introduced and adopted to incentivise increased investment in Botswana Infrastructure?
- Learn global best practices & partnership strategies and policy updates
- Creation of an intelligence hub among policymakers, business leaders and services providers to forge new partnerships & gain competitive advantage
- Advance Public- Private Partnerships in infrastructure delivery
- New opportunities for funding & governance models to drive transformational infrastructure projects.
ATTEND AND MEET:
- Developmental policymaking
- Institutional Investors
- Asset & Risk Management
- City/Town planning
- Engineering & Construction
- Embassies & Trade Consulates
- Energy, Water & Sanitation
- ICT Developers & Service Providers
- Real Estate & Property Development
- Logistics, Project & supply chain management
- Insurance & Underwriters
- PPP Advisory
- Multilateral Organisations
- Investment & Retail Banks.