Africa Pension Executives Forum
AFRICA GREEN BONDS AS AN EMERGING ASSET CLASS, AND ESG PRACTICES INTEGRATION.
The 2-day programme is structured such that the first day is based around a forum type discussion environment, infused by networking opportunities that will enable pension funds to engage their peers and advisers. The 2-day is a closed-door round table workshop designed to debunk the practical myth of investment performance and risk analysis of investment portfolios.
PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE
|DAY ONE PROGRAMME
||DAY TWO PROGRAMME
- Pension Funds – CEOs, EDs, Principal Officers & Trustees
- Investment Managers – Portfolio, Asset and Fund Managers
- Investment Professionals – CIOs, CFOs
- Risk Executives – CROs, Fund and Portfolio Risk Managers
- Liquidity & Liability Asset Managers & Executives
As well as:
- Insurance Companies – CIOs, Risk Managers
- Actuarial, Capital and Solvency Managers
- Consultants – Risk, Pensions, Insurance, Actuarial
To generate and maintain , through our investor-client networking platforms, long-terms investment relations with international investors thereby creating corridors into AFRICA bringing in notable returns and economic growth, with high level of integrity.
Get in touch with us
20 Van Beek Street Maboneng, JHB 2094
Mon to Thur: 8:30 - 16:30 Fri: 8:30 - 15:00
+27 11 040 3410